This article may contain affiliate links. Read my ABOUT page for more disclosure information.
The lovely Clare from ilive4travel has nominated me for the ‘One Lovely Blog Award’ – which is such a great surprise! And what a fabulous idea too – sharing the blog love!
As part of the nomination we have to do a few things…
The ‘One Lovely Blog Award’ Rules
- Thank the person who nominated you and include a link to their blog
- List the rules
- Share 7 interesting things about yourself
- Nominate at least 10 blogs of your choice (up to 15) for the award
- Link to your nominees and let them know of their nomination, usually by commenting on one of their posts.
7 interesting things about me
I don’t know how many of these are all that ‘interesting’, but anyway…!
- I have an insatiable spirit, and love to try my hand at new and different jobs – I’ve been a tiler, a museum host, a library assistant, and even sold shares on the telephone!
- I have a Masters degree in Museum Studies – I love what museums can mean to people.
- I am an accomplished musician, and play at the Edinburgh Fringe Festival every year.
- I run an Absinthe Club, and am dedicated to educating those interested in the wonders of this marvellous drink (and dispelling the nasty myths)!
- I have an unnatural obsession with eating Vietnamese Summer Rolls…
- I was born in the UK, raised in New Zealand, my family live in Canada, and I now live in Scotland – yet the only place I feel at ‘home’ is in Paris.
- I have a dog called Moose, he travels with us whenever we drive places, and has his own suitcase.
My blog nominations:
Please feel free to leave a reply, and do visit again.